Founded by award-winning interior designer Kristi Will in 2010, KWD creates inspired spaces of extraordinary beauty.
Every project, from a single room to a full-scale renovation, is efficiently balanced, focusing the design process on the client’s personal tastes, timeline, and budget. The KWD team extends beyond our design studio to include vendors, artists, subcontractors, consultants, and architects with proven track records for quality. Our team creates strong and unified designs in a timely manner. KWD projects include vacation homes in Aspen, Hawaii, Healdsburg and St. Helena to primary residences around the Bay Area.
Whether engaged in a full-scale remodel or customizing a furniture piece for a showroom client, it’s important to provide a well-conceived, functional plan that can be implemented within the time-frame, budget, and style that the client wishes. Strong emphasis is also placed on engaging the client in the process.
• Client consultation and programming
• Space planning, furnishing layouts, color/fabric schemes, and lighting plans
• Concept design and story board presentation
• Selection and specification of furniture, decorative lighting, fixtures, finishes, fabrics, rugs, and accessories
• Custom furniture, window treatment, soft goods, and cabinetry/casework design
• Collaboration with specialized vendors, artists, subcontractors, consultants, and architects
• Budget development, refinement, and tracking
• Ordering, tracking, inspection, and delivery of all furniture, floor coverings, lighting, and accessories
• Coordinating schedules for installation, moving, and storage
The KWD team is a collaborative group of interior designers. With shared creative vision, interdisciplinary approach, and years of professional experience, each project is completed with precision and innovation.
KRISTI WILL has been creating inspired environments for over twenty years, working in collaboration with some of the Bay Area’s most prestigious firms. She specializes in large-scale residential design and project management. Kristi’s approach to design always begins with the architecture of the space. She believes there are two clients in every project: the home and the homeowner. Understanding each is essential when creating a functional and stylistic space.
KRISTA BARRY has a natural talent and passion for the creative process. She believes each design opportunity offers the chance for fresh creation and original expression. As a designer at Kristi Will Design, she works closely with the design team in creating beautiful surroundings that reflect their client’s personalities and aesthetic values. Krista holds a degree in Interior Design from San Francisco State University.